Monday 31 October 2011

Kids say the darndest things

Few of the conversations that i have had with my ashmaan and rehaan.

this happened few nights ago, ashmaan had his dinner at 8pm, but 8.30 I tucked him, says his prayers and kiss him good night, then i went out to the hall to see on rehaan and jessina, 5 minutes later I heard ashmaan voice calling me from the room:

Ash : Mama...
me : Yes darling
Ash : can I have susu?
me : nope, u ate alot just now...rest your stomach first
Ash : but I am thirsty
me : then drink water
Ash : but I can only drink susu
me : nope, no susu, only water

Ash started screaming for susu and keep refusing on my offer of water.

me : Ashmaan stop that or I will go there and spank you.
Ash : Ok mama, when you come to spank me can you also bring susu? and pls make it fast.
me : hmmmmmmm !! ber tuah punya anak!!
---------------------
One morning after dropping Ashmaan to school, me and Rehaan drove back home, on the way..we saw this chinese lady was walking her dog by the road side..

Me : Rehaan look that is a cute french poodle over there.
Reh : Where mama? 
me : there on the left
reh : where mama?
me : THERE THERE...on your left!!
reh : where mama where?? grrrrrrrrrr
me : next time look at where I was pointing!!
reh : but i saw your hands on a steering
me : ok nevermind rehaan, next time look fast ok
reh : ok mama, ...mama..what colour is the dog?
me : ohh it is a cute french poodle white colour
 reh : how u know that dog is a french?

-----------nevermind rehaan lets talk about something else----------

I once asked Rehaan..
Do you know where eggs come from? thinking he will reply chicken, instead his answer was ' giant' sometimes 'hero', right mama? hmmm

 -----------------
 One sunday morning I was preparing pancakes for the boys. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Then I thought maybe this is an opportunity for a moral lesson.

Me : Guys, if  our prophet were sitting here, he would say 'let my brother have the first pancake, I can wait!"
Ashmaan turned to Rehaan and said "Rehaan, you can be prophet and go to heaven first, let me have the first pancake"...........
---------------------
I was watching tv with the boys and playing and talking with them at the same time, and rehaan was playing with my hair.

Reh : mama...why some of your hairs white?
me : well, every time you and ashmaan do something wrong and me me unhappy, one of my hairs turns white.
Ash : Nani has more white hairs!!
me : yeah ok i got it!!..stop playing with my hair now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment