Tuesday 11 October 2011

Catching up!!!

Firstly, this photo is a bit blur not because mama has parkinson hands but it was my hp quality...it is not compatible to iphone 4 (hint hint). This is call abang yang bertuah..suruh jaga adik..tapi jaga diri sendiri...with 2 PSP (no wonder Rehaan melalak at the background) a pack of chips (again why Rehaan melalak) and sitting on Jessina mattres (again why bebeh moody) so overall he is a very responsible abang.
 Ini budak bolat sudah banyak akai!!! sudah pandai lepak..sudah pandai demand!! sudah buat mama geram....tu la hari2 kena gomol sampai melalak!! ahahhhahaa sorry Jessina mama still pinching myself that I have a daughter already!!!
 This is called..lepaking acara bebas!!! stopping him is like encouraging him...so suka hati la...kalau jatuh mama lepuk dulu baru pujuk!! boleh? hahahahaha sorry la Rehaan you are my son,I love you so much,therefore I have every rights on you.

 Friday, 7th October, 2011. Mama took Jessina for her 2months vaccine, overall she was a good behaving baby outside, was also our first time outing together, finally I have a league of my own that behave while papa has his 'legs' of his owns that give headache!! ahahahaha...after the vaccine we went to Ampang Point to get shoes for Ashmaan's concert, then its time to stop and feed Jessina before she screamed and ppl think I dera my daugther, so ended up at Deli France (seriously mama like jakun dunno what to eat been awhile), so I had this full american breakfast!! sooo good!!! and Jessina was sleeping the whole time after her susu. Good girl next time we can go out together again, but mama still missing your brothers tho!!.
 Never failed to have his afternoon nap!! he looks like an angel when he sleeps and like radio buruk when he is awake!! Muaaaaaaaaaah love you baby!!
 My big baby is ready to go to school. You darling, when you go to school seeing you walking up the stairs I feel like running and hugging you and take you back home, I can't believe how much you have grown over the years. I still can picture the baby you in my eyes. I do miss you alot when you were in school..but when you were back home I feel like sending you back to school!! boleh sakit otak tau when you at home!! Still you are my angel and I love you nevertheless!! Muaaaaaaaaaah!! and pls pls pls let me hug and kiss you where ever I want!!
 Ini dipanggil tidur berirama...BUT...nothing can compare to Ashmaan Rai..let see.......



 Ashmaan Rai is mama most skilfull sleeper since he was a baby? can you do that? hahahahaha sure your papa gonna called me KA again!!
 Then again when it comes to creativity, Rehaan is da best!! hahahahaha those were night slippers which he claimed as his power weapons to shoot aliens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment