Monday 31 October 2011

Mc D Titiwangsa (Sat, Oct 15)

Diligently updating your blog daily? I guess it is a question of being discipline about it!! Then again...having 3 elmos who is 5, 3 and 3mos old..making it difficult at time, at the end of the day, all I can think of is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Since I have left this blog unattended for 2 weeks lets catchup with some photos first, then we go on rambling on everything else.
2 weeks ago..(phewww 2 weeks ago?)...took the kids to McD Titiwangsa for lunch, they really had fun there...and for bebe?she has been a good girl so far everytime we were out.
Yeah!! yeah yeah....Ashmaan...pls behave in public...stop being an Alien...and I am glad I didnt put him on Ben 10 Tee...or else I cannot imagine what he will transform into.
My big already baby!! always ready for camera!!!
Eat first!! Sit down and eat!!! eat...don't waste food!!...Rehaan..sit down and eat..play later!!
There were this family with 2 girls and a baby next to ours...and Ashmaan keep teasing on the girls!! hmmmm what are you up to this time soniye?
Mama...I finished my food aweady!! can I go and play now?..hmmm..u think he finished his food? ended up in my handbag at the end of the day!!
Stop eating and walking, didnt your papa tell you that? or I should remind you about that again?
Thats it!!! 2 hours already!! I cannot take it anymore being stucked in here!!!

Hahahhaha the kids really really had good time, thought of taking them to the big park of titiwangsa..but it was raining..so maybe next time when the weather is good we will go there!!.
On the way back home, Aisyah was in our car, I listened to a very interesting conversation between Ashmaan and Aisyah.

Aisyah : Aisyah dah pergi school visit to the zoo
Ashmaan : Saya pun jugak
Aisyah : Ashmaan pergi mane?
Ashmaan : saya pergi Alam Putra
Mama : erk?
Aisyah : Alam Putra kat mana?
Mama : Ya, where is this Alam Putra?
Ashmaan : The one we went last nite after visiting nani
Mama : Alamanda la soniye
Ashmaan : no la mama..it is Alam Putra, honest, I went with papa
Mama : Where is this Alam Putra?
Ashmaan : Next to Alamanda!!
Mama & Aisyah : (puzzle face!!) hahahhha
Aisyah : Ashmaan, Aisyah dah pergi UM
Ashmaan : Mama what is UM?

( explain to him in brief) - University of Malaya

Ashmaan : Oh, saya tau pun tempat tu
Aisyah : Macam mana Ashmaan tau tempat tu?
Ashmaan : Sbb saya professor kat tempat tu.

Mama really cannot tahan and laugh out loud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment