Tuesday 11 October 2011

2011 ashmaan full concert.mpg

Sunday, 9th October, 2011. Ashmaan's school concert, I was soooo proud to see him performing...he was never lacking of smile and I can feel it his excitement to perform and he is a true performer, very skillful, very energetic, and very very handsome...my baby is a big boy now. Never a stage fright at all. I saw his face glitter the moment he got caught of my glimpse....a huge smile for me and a diva style waves!!! I love you so much my baby.

 Before leaving to school...was talking to papa...papa was excited and waited all night long. I know how much papa wished he could be there and how he wanted to be the one to wake him up that morning. Maybe next year papa, 2 of them.
My poor baby got up at 6.30am and by 7.25am we were at the school already, even he is tired and a bit sleepy, the big round eyes to show mama he is not sleepy!!! hahahahhaa
Queing for his turn to be groomed by teacher and did you noticed the plastic bag he is holding, that was his breakfast, he really hold tight to it..he said in the past when he put his food down..he will never find it back!! hahahah getting smarter.
 Ok almost done!! hmmmm more like a pirate of the carribean than katy perry song!! hahahaha hampeh punya teacher!!.
 All done waiting for next!!
 Walking out of the classroom hands in hands with his partner Safeya.
 Typical punjabi!! once I hold your hand I will never let it go!! hahahhha
 Ok...now she is dragging him? hahahhaha tak macho betui!!!
 Rehaan soooo excited waiting for Ashmaan's peformance and he keep asking me like 100x when its gonna be Ashmaan's turn, should have brought along mouth plaster!!
 If it is not starting in 5mins I will run in here and make noise!! erk????











 Some of his performance that mama managed to capture before..



Rehaan Rai decided to run amok outside the hall!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, then again dlm marah2 mama sempat lagi suruh anak posing!!


 Preparing for 'who can scream the loudest' choir!!
 Finale!! singing Negaraku!! Fliptech and Qdees , children of the world...hmmm I wonder which of this song Ashmaan sings very well...Negaraku sure jadi lagu negara org lain, Qdees songs kantoi! lantak la..janji bukak mulut kan?
 Rehaan really missing his brother!! and we all missing papa and Jessina too!!
Hopefully next year concert all 5 of us can be together!! Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment