Friday 30 September 2011

Just when I thought it is posted...but...

 My handsome boy on his good day!! since papa left his laptop...both boys are busy with one each and I? still left begging from them to use!! bertuah punya anak....
Ashmaan : bertuah punya amak!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrr
 Big smile and slowly climbing next to mama....time to bodek!! hahah why? both badi bhaiya and choti behen already sleep!! left the 'jaga' tak reti2 sleep selagi tak off everything.
Proud boy with his Ben 10 watch..usaha terbaeeekkkk berjaya bodek mama siap ugut sekali kat jaya jusco!! kena cari barber kat area lain la pulak..botak mcm ni!!
Bebe drumstick thighs...any taker? sure papa tak tahan  mau gigit!! hahaha lu berani lu try la!!..today bought her diapers..already upgraded to size S uwaaaaaaa she is growing..and really fast!!
sungguh mesra morning greetings!! the verdict? 
Rehaan : I dont love ashmaan, he is not my brother anymore
Ashmaan : hahahahaha
Mama : go and play some more la!!!
Mat melekat cukup happy if can melekat with mama....my big baby still enjoy cuddling and hugging and kissing..look at his face? proud gila!! hahahaha
Minah melekat!! another version of rehaan...semua asyik melekat with mama ni apa hal? really after Ashmaan I gave birth to baby koalas. She can sleep like this for hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment