Wednesday 21 September 2011

Things I thought I will never say as a mother

1. Stop touching your sheeshee
2. Stop touching your butt when you're on the toilet!!
3. No darling, that's not a baby in there, it's the cheeseburger I had for lunch.
4.Stop screaming or you will both get time out and NO you cannot choose your location.
5. Stop touching your sister head.
6. Clean your toys or all will be in a garbage.
7. Stop talking and eat your dinner.
8. Stop beating your brother, Im getting crossed now telling you so many times.
9. Stop watching that channel...or I will switch off the tv now!!
10. Papa is not my boyfriend, we are married,  papa dont have any other girlfriend, we are happy, why mess the perfection? what does perfection mean? oh Nevermind!!
11. There is no ghost or snake or elephant or tiger or the whole safari in your room!!
12. Yes, I love you, even when I am screaming and even when you're screaming, but I love you just a tad less when you're throwing up.
13. Jaya Jusco, Giant, Carrefour, Tesco, KLCC and all the malls in Malaysia are closed today.
14. Yes I love Papa - even when he farts.
15.  You have to drink your milk (in a cup) otherwise you won't grow up big and strong and become like papa or doctor or giant or ben 10 or transformer or sponge bob.
16. I am not crying, dust get into my eyes.
17. My poo poo is not big, it just get heavier..why? NEVERMIND!!
18. Dont talk back to me, even when I ask you something while screaming.
19. You have to be no. 2, coz I order your brother first...ok ok next time I order you first.
20.  I NEED A BREAK....and NO...I am not angry.

and seriously!! many more!! Sometimes I wonder what my neighbour and all the ppl around us say about our parenting...Then I realize...I dont really care..these are my kids and I know best!! berlagak tak? hahahah

Papa, see I am eating my bfast and I had the same for dinner and few junks in between and susu also.


Papa, this is my daily routines, 2 times a day!! might as well I go to school right?
Uh? oh my I have to get use to this now? anymore next?
Papa..I go to school today! while waiting for lunch........who invented this games sorta?
Mini cybercafe!!
Permanent customers at my cybercafe!! they also invaded other part of the house and my cafe is open kinda 24hrs.


By the time you read this papa, I am already in bed at exactly 9.10pm coz the landlady at the cybercafe shouted like a hungry lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment