Friday 30 September 2011

This is how...

Today weather was pleasant. By evening it was raining heavily with lotsa thunder and lightnings. Our boys as usual a little under the weather, dok diam2 only kurang keganasan.
By afternoon both brothers were down!! hahahahah aman daman sikit rumah.
First one down!! hahahaha tak tahan sangat mengantuk!! elok jugak mastermind sleep first..if not macam2 idea.
 Tgh lali otw to the lalaland also....shortly after I snap this..down also!! hahahah 2 down already.
 Huwarghhhhhhh bebeh!!! apsal lu terbeliak lagi? mama wanna iron baju la!!! cantik punya staring!! ok takmo tidok kan? jom kita exercise dlm bilik bagi letih! hahahaha
Put on the bed only terus self defence!




 after golek here and there..melalak tired...want susu....after that like this? still terbeliak!! issh!!

 Finally after mandi tired and melalak wanna sleep and sleep already!! hahahh funny girl!! I am so thankful to Allah for given me Jessina. I love you so so much. I am appreciating you more than ever now. I adore you Jessina, your smile, your smell, everything about you just make me wanna smile. The way  youlook at me when I am talking to you as if the whole world doesnt matter anymore, only me exist in your eyes. This is the kind of feeling mama has when you gave me that look it really melt my heart the moment you smile.
Mama loves you and your brothers so so so much!!

Today evening was raining heavily with lotsa thunder and lightning. Both boys were bathed by 6pm and by 7pm already set for dinner.
Ashmaan : whats for dinner?
Mama : Chicken soup with aloo and carrot and chicken and egg pizza with rice
Ashmaan : Im not eating that
Rehaan : me too
Mama : but this is good food im giving you..coz i want you both to be healthy and strong and smart
Ashmaan : ok lah i eat la but not the carrot
Rehaan : Me too
Mama : Rehaan quiet and eat!!
Mama : Ashmaan you know what is the best part of this meal? the carrot..it has alot of vitamin that will make your eyes sooooo powerful you can see many things with healthy eyes, you can even see the front of your class when you sit at the back
Ashmaan : ok lah i eat lah
Mama : Thank you darling, rehaan?
(Rehaan is in ignoring mood)


Ashmaan ate carrots after few carrots..he said


Ashmaan : mama I can feel my eyes very powerful already..I can see many things already
Rehaan : you can see ghost ashmaan?
Ashmaan & Mama : REHAAN!!!!!
Ashmaan : not that...i can see mexico already!!


hahahaha hadoi la...boleh sakit jiwa mcm ni!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment