Sunday 6 November 2011

Ashmaan School's trip

24 October, 2011 (Monday) was Ashmaan's field trip to 

1. Beryls Chocolate Factory
2. Putrajaya Lake Cruise

Mama's Plan field trip

1. Prepare Rehaan and Jessina
2. Tuck them in car and off to beryls Choc factory then Putrajaya


reason being..I am worried about my so active son at Putrajaya Lake..what happened if he voluntarily swimming there and teacher was busy? hah sapa nak jawab? but since papa comments that mama is being ' mamadom' hmmmmm tak jadi aar.....but the whole time mama was tensed an pray alot that he is alright, which he happened to have a lot of fun!!!

By 1.15pm mama already in school...thought to surprise him by being early to pick him up, despite teacher said..be there at 2pm...the moment mama arrived school...some of the kids were picked up already...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Ashmaan got into the car and said..'mama I thought u will surprise me by being early?"...........hmmmm yah i did try son.......really I am going to 'luku' your teacher...spoilt my plan!!!

ok here are some photos from that morning and they boarded the bus and bus left....trips photo non-ada coz i dont want to be mamadom!!
My baby in line to board a bus..clinging to tight to his breakfast....and dont think im a lazy ass coz my son is holding his bfast bread in a plastic bag..it was teacher order..no tiffin!!! he never let go his food these days coz of few incident...he left his food and went to wash hands by the time he was back half of his bfast was gone!! my poor baby...learning it the hard way!!


Can you see? nevermind I can see and i know what i snap!! it was ashmaan seated by the window seat!! never take his eyes of me!!! oh i love you baby!! (only when you are in school!!)
It was mama's car following the bus until Jelatek junction!! damnit!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment